Day 4 is the one you’ve been waiting for: Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2015. Check out Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, Two Chicks on Books, and all of the other participating blogs to find more book boyfriends to add to your list!
Who needs a real boyfriend when there are all of these heart-stopping hunky book boyfriends?
1. Rowan from Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
*Hunky Fae warrior
2. Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
*Sexy drummer and son of the Duke of Lust
3. Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
*Bad boy Fae and a total smartass
4. Kaden from The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
*Has a different spelling, but there is obviously something attractive about guys with this name
5. Rafe from The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
*Gotta love guys with knife/sword skills
6. Black Knife from The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
7. Chaol Westfall from Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
*Fiercely loyal and stubborn
8. Cal from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
*Swoony guy held back by his duties
9. Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
10. Quinn from I Heart Robot by Suzanne von Rooyen
*Soft-hearted robot musician
Who are your favorite book boyfriends/girlfriends? What about them makes you swoon?