Day 3 of the Top 10 of 2015 brings us to the best couples of the year. Make sure you check out the list of other blogs on the host sites Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Two Chicks on Books. There were several topics to choose from today, so make sure you hop around.
So many great ships this year! Strong friendships, caring companions, and steamy love interests always catch my attention.
1. Aelin/Rowan from Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
2. Kaidan/Anna from Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
3. Tamlin/Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4. Skylar/Josh from I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
5. Beatrix/Jack from Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
6. Wilhelmina/Black Knife from The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
7. Shahrzad/Khalid from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
8. Jacin/Winter from Winter by Marissa Meyer
9. Sherlock/Moriarty from Lock & Mori by Heather Petty
10. Barrie/Seven from Compulsion by Martina Boone
There were plenty of other relationships that hit me in the feels, but they fell into love triangles or will be in my book boyfriends post (you will probably still see some of the same names).
Who do you ship? Any major ones that I missed?